Web site editor
3 rue de Téhéran
Tél. +33 (0) 1 78 42 28 65
E-mail : email@example.com
Publication manager : Frédéric Pierucci
2 rue Kellermann
SAS with registered capital of € 10,069,020
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
APE code 2620Z / VAT number : FR 22 424 761 419
intellectual property rights / reproduction rights
- Distribution of the texts is made without charge,
- The integrity of the reproduced documents is respected (no modifications or alterations of any kind shall be made to the texts and the copyright of same shall be respected),
- Clear and legible citation of the source shall be made, including a reference to the website’s internet address.
MESSAGING AND SENDING OF EMAILS
Messages you send via the Internet can be intercepted. Their confidentiality cannot be fully guaranteed. You should therefore avoid unnecessarily divulging personal or sensitive information in your emails.
TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND ITS USE
- • Provide you with the services for which you have given us a mandate;
- • To communicate with you, in the form of newsletters or alerts, for example, and to provide you generally with information we believe may be of interest. Such information might include invitations to our current seminars, training courses, events related to our business activities and even brochures on recently developed tools for our clientele;
- To exercise and defend our rights, or to comply with a court order;
- • To keep our client file up-to-date and to prepare our invoices (name, function, e-mail and telephone number, billing address, payment details).
- • The processed data concerning the signatories of our contracts and the firm contacts in the framework of the execution of services is limited to such persons’ surnames, first names, e-mail and postal addresses, and to their professional situations (profession and position occupied in their company)
- • The data processed in relation to the named persons named or in relation to the files that you transmit to us can be broad in scope and relate to sensitive data. The data relating to these people can be very varied depending on the nature of the file entrusted (surname, first name, e-mail or postal address, occupation, function in the company, civil status, telephone number, age, sex, nationality , user names, copies of official documents (reports of key company information, passports, identity cards, driver’s licenses, health insurance information, pay slip information, employment contracts, etc.), social security numbers, judgments, deeds of ownership, information on family status, information on professional status, information concerning financial situations, etc.). This data can even include sensitive data (such as on health, criminal or other offenses, trade union membership, racial and ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious affiliation, sexual orientation and biometric data).
Embedded content from other sites
Sections and articles of our site can include integrated content (for example videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor visited the other site.
E-mails et newsletters
If you subscribe to our newsletters or if you contacted us, you are likely to receive e-mails from us. We will only send you emails that you have agreed to receive or that relate to the services we offer.
To send you e-mails, we use the surname, first name and e-mail address you have provided us. Our site also stores the IP address that you used when you signed up for the service to prevent abuse of the system.
No identifiable information is otherwise traced outside this site except for the email address.
Registration for events
When you register to participate in an event on our website, we ask you to provide information including your first and last name, email address and job title. We collect this information when validating your registration.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SHARING OF DATA
- • Our technical subcontractors (computer engineering and archiving service providers);
- • Our French and foreign operational subcontractors, who are responsible for researching information in the framework of Due Diligences, as regards only the data of the files that you transmit to us.
DURATION OF DATA CONSERVATION
Personal data is kept for a limited period of time, not exceeding the length of time necessary for the purpose of the collection. We remove the personal data of our customers from our systems when our business relationship ends. We may, however, retain personal data beyond that length of time if we believe in good faith that the law or any other regulation requires us to do so.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION
- Telephone: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22
- Address: 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334, Paris, CEDEX 07